new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Stanley Arms, Preston | by Dugswell2
Back to photostream

Stanley Arms, Preston

This pub was established in around 1852 to replace the earlier Stanley Arms on Church Street. The address is at 196 Lancaster Road in the 1881 and 1901 census. From 1923 to 1973 it traded under the name Knowsley Hotel, before reverting to the Stanley Arms name.

116 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on May 30, 2021