Vintage WWII Premier Vacuum Cleaner Ad - 1945
"The Best is Always Worth Waiting For" - Waiting for her man to return home from the war (See framed photo of GI) a Premier Vacuum Cleaner will keep her happy! There are just not enough ..."to satisfy the "Pent-up demand"... don't be tempted to settle for just what's available, ..."always worth your while to wait for the best".
We are talking vacuum cleaners here, right? I just love how these WWII ads are so wonderfully scripted and illustrated.
Ladies' Home Journal - November, 1945
This photo is in 6 groups
- Retroist 12,621 items
- Vacuums that SUCK! 164 items
- I Love My Electric Appliance!! [Happy People in Vintage Ads] 805 items
- Wedge Heels & Wartime - Forties in Print [VINTAGE] 5,855 items
- Vintage Advertising 111,532 items
- mid-century illustrated 18,471 items