The north aisle of Wymondham Abbey with its 15th century roof and an early 20th century arts and crafts triptych behind the altar.
Wymondham Abbey is the Anglican parish church of Wymondham in Norfolk, The Church of St Mary and St Thomas of Canterbury. A monastery was founded here in 1107 which was placed under the care of St Alban's Abbey as a priory. It became an abbey in its own right in 1448. During the time of Henry VIII's dissolution of the monasteries the monastic buildings and the quire of the church were destroyed. The church is now about half the length that it was.