GollyJer's Android Home Screen
My home screen values function over form. If I don't access something on this screen in a weeks time, it gets pulled off.
- Top row is media consumption.
- Second row is location based stuff & Napster which I generally use when using Nav in the car.
- Third row is media creation and SugarSync provides an amazingly simple one click way to back up all the phone pictures.
- Fourth row is "widgety"; LED flashlight, wifi tethering, texting from my PC, with the widgety exception being OneNote access via MobileNoter.
- The "fifth row" dock not only provides links to all communication systems, but swiping up on each link initiates that action for my preferred contact. e.g.- swiping up on the phone icon will dial my wife.