Supreme Court, Cameron Street, Launceston, by Wendy
Launceston's Supreme Court, originally known as Struan House,began life as the private residence of businessman James Robertson. In 1893 it became a private maternity hospital. In 1929 it was purchased by the Government to be used as part of the new Supreme Court.
Image created by Wendy as part of a Now and Then workshop at Launceston LINC.
Then photo from the Launceston Local Studies Collection, Tasmanian Archive and Heritage Office.