Well, I got tagged, and I figured it was a good time to show myself to the internet! :P
1. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not the most beautiful person in the world. Taking a picture of yourself seems to make it look a lot worse than if someone else does it, preferably outside. But, seeing as it's raining outside, and my brother doesn't want to move, this is the best I can do.
2. I go through regular periods of bodily change. SInce I have a LOT of Irish blood in me, I don't really tan, but that's alright. I'm pushing 6 feet tall, and wear a size 12 shoe.
3. I've been playing French Horn for 4 years, and have also managed to pick up a bit of Ukelele and Cornet.
4. I'm an active Boy Scout, Life rank, and 5 Merit Badges and a Project away from eagle.
5. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one of my friends who ca claim to have a city in my bedroom.
6. I hardly ever play videogames. I have a PS3, but I really only enjoy driving games (Burnout: Paradise and Gran Turismo 5). I haven't played in 3 months!
7. I'm a contributor on Brick Town Talk, what I beleive to be one of the top Lego blogs out there!
8. I love ska punk music. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, the lot. I also enjoy the White Stripes (and Raconteurs), Franz Ferdinand, Cake, Weezer, and Green Day.
9. I love driving. Although many people of my age seem to think of it as a chore after 6. mos with a permit, I'm still loving it. I also avidly watch Top Gear (UK, accept no substitutes!).
10. I also regularly watch Parks and Recreation, Legend of Korra, Big Bang theroy, and I've been meaning to begin watching Doctor Who.
11. I'm in the ACE program (a.k.a. IGCSE), which is a rigorous advanced program run by Caimbridge university.
12. I'm a Presbreterian, but I on't try to force my religon on others, and am a firm belevier that anyone should be able to do whatever they please, within basic legal constraints (no murder, rape, etc.). I have multipule friends of varying religions (Jewish, Atheist, Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic). I'm wearing the teeshirt from my youth group in this photo.
13. My favourite drink (as of current) is a mix of orange juice and Tonic water. It's like orange soda, except fruiter!
14. I try to keep as mature a presence as possible online. TFOLs aren't always thought of as the most respectful FOLs, but I try to be so, and am curious as to how you veiwed me before this photo!
15. I live in the great state of Florida, so I live about 20 minutes away from a beach, but since I'm in Jacksonville, I'm pretty far away from most GFLUG stuff. In the coming years, though, I should be able to participate more, and join in different national conventions!