The William Andrews Clark Memorial Library
The William Andrews Clark Memorial Library located in historic West Adams district of Los Angeles.
It's one of UCLA's major libraries for rare books and manuscripts. Specializing in English literature and history from 1641-1800. This Renaissance Revival building was built between 1924-1926 & designed by Robert D. Farquhar. Mr. Clark announced his intent to donate the collection and the building and property to UCLA upon his death. It has been apart of UCLA since 1934.