Ruth Works SF Randonneur Bag
Custom made to my specifications. Midway in size between the two smallest Berthoud bags, about 8L capacity.
- Two small 3D rear-facing pockets, good for camera, phone, etc.
- One large 3D front-facing pocket, good for gloves, wallet, sandwiches, maps, etc.
- Sleeve pockets on each side, with D-rings for carry strap. Internal D-ring for keychain.
- Four internal sleeve pockets for maps, paperwork, or stiffener board.
- Top flap with clear map pocket, velcro closure. Flap opens toward rider.
- External bottom sleeve for stiffener board.
- Four velcro fasteners and leather tombstone loop for attaching to Nitto/VO front racks. With stiffener board on five sides, no decaleur is needed!