Sandstone Corinthian columns from the east portico of the U.S. Capitol, circa 1828, now stand in the National Arboretum in northeast Washington, DC. The columns were replaced during a renovation and expansion of the building in the 1950s.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts