The Senior House (1898) was a residence hall for upperclasswomen at the National Park Seminary, later the National Park College. It originally stood apart from the Main Building, but was connected to it by later construction. It is being restored, and converted into residential units.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts