Jolly Cholly's Funland Sign
This is what's left of the old amusement park sign Jolly Cholly's Funland in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. This was a very popular park but has been closed since 1979. Most of the old park is an empty vacant lot except for a few buildings next door that host condominiums.
Jolly Cholly's Funland
171 East Washington Street
North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02760 USA
Operated from 1950s to 1979
Owned by Helen and Charles M. Nasif.
History: The park occupied 12 acres. The Ferris Wheel, Kiddie Whip, Merry-Go-Round, kiddie boats, kiddie buggies and Sky Fighter were added in 1959 and in 1960 the roller coaster, Roadway ride and 1865 Train were added.