new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white

Fire Station No. 27

Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 165. Designed by Peter K. Schabarum, it was the largest fire station west of the Mississippi when it opened in 1930. Since October 2001 it's served as the L.A. Fire Department Museum.

Big Orange Landmarks

369 views
0 faves
0 comments
Uploaded on July 26, 2008