Fire Station No. 27

    Newer Older

    Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument No. 165. Designed by Peter K. Schabarum, it was the largest fire station west of the Mississippi when it opened in 1930. Since October 2001 it's served as the L.A. Fire Department Museum.
    Big Orange Landmarks

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts