This bench-eating tree is in the grounds of the Kings Inns on Constitution Hill, North Dublin. The Kings Inns is a school for lawyers and was founded in 1541 on Innes Quay. In the 1800's, James Gandon, having just designed the Four Courts, designed the new school here. The beautiful building is behind and to the right of the camera. See below, though ye can't really see it!