Stitched shot of Mt. Rainier and Little Tahoma reflected on Bench Lake
Mt. Rainier was the 4th stop on my Summer 2009 "This Sure Beats Working" tour. I spent two days in Mt. Rainier, SE of Seattle in Washington State in late August 2009.
Mt. Rainier is one of my absolute favorite places in the world. I lived outside of Seattle in the 1980s and visited Rainier countless times, but this was my first visit in many many years - and I hit it on some incredibly nice days.
This photo is in 61 groups
- Mount Rainier National Park photos - NPS 1,884 items
- 1-2-3 Nature 248,890 items
- Your pics and shots 273,522 items
- Washington State Tourism - Creative Commons GROUP CLOSED 1,926 items
- The Daily Post 244,055 items
- A Photographer's Nature - Post 3/Comment 4 - 3 a day limit 38,571 items
This photo is in 1 album
- WA State - Mt. Rainier National Park 62 items