new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Kankakee Illinois - Journal Distribution Center - Gallagher Building - Historic | by Onasill ~ Bill
Back to photostream

Kankakee Illinois - Journal Distribution Center - Gallagher Building - Historic

Opened in 1925 on the west side of Indiana Avenue south of Court Street, this building housed the Gallagher Business School for the next quarter century. The school’s classrooms and office were on the second floor, while the first floor was rented to tenants such as the A.E. Gray Garage and Used Car business.

Opened in 1925 on the west side of Indiana Avenue south of Court Street, this building housed the Gallagher Business School for the next quarter century. The school’s classrooms and office were on the second floor, while the first floor was rented to tenants such as the A.E. Gray Garage and Used Car business.

591 views
56 faves
80 comments
Taken on February 4, 2015