The Chain Bridge Of Hungary
The Széchenyi Chain Bridge (Hungarian: Széchenyi lánchíd, Hungarian pronunciation: is a suspension bridge that spans the River Danube between Buda and Pest, the western and eastern sides of Budapest, the capital of Hungary. Designed by the English engineer William Tierney Clark, it was the first permanent bridge across the Danube in Hungary, and was opened in 1849.
It is anchored on the Pest side of the river to Széchenyi (formerly Roosevelt) Square, adjacent to the Gresham Palace and the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, and on the Buda side to Adam Clark Square, near the Zero Kilometer Stone and the lower end of the Castle Hill Funicular, leading to Buda Castle.
Equipment=Canon EOS 6D (Canon 6D)
Lens Used=Canon EF24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
Workflow=Adobe PhotoShop Cs6, Photomatix Pro 5
Adobe Light room 5
Nik Sharperner Pro
Photo Suite 8=Angel Glow