- Days of the week. This arrangement allows the rows to be arranged by week day, and any repeat tasks falling on a certain day can be rescheduled the following week at a glance. This also allows the tickler to be used as a calendar.
- current month
- days of the month
- cardboard case for task slips with devider (for 'should/must do' and 'hope to do' slips) and magnet backing
- spare pocket docking place - September has only 30 days
- months magnet
- month pockets
- next year pocket
- 2008 and 2009 pockets
- Calendar for reference, to check e.g. days of the week for future months.
- current day, empty, as tasks were transfered to todo board, but pocket left as date reference
- docking place for repeat task slips and flags for important date specific tasks or reminders
- flag for fixed date item
- moon phase calendar
- Bank to replace the month marker placed on the top left for current month, as a quick visual devider - all months in front of marker are next year's tasks.
- A task slip is put into a pocket for a fixed or estimated date when the task needs to be carried out. Unlike a traditional tickler, all actions are represented by the slip, and any original material, e.g. a bill to be paid, would be filed or placed in some appropriate place.
- Task slips tend to bunch up after a while (if you are optimistic about how much you can do), as they get carried forward. Time for a quick review and reschedule or chuck.
- Next month's marker moved into pocket when the month's 1st becomes empty. The slip has the number of days for that month written on it as a reminder to either remove or replace the 31st pocket (and the 29th and/or 30th for February, depending on leap year).
- The current day's pocket is slipped to the end of the tickler the next day. If the bottom row is full toward the end of the week, the pocket is docked to one side. When all days are done in the first row, all rows are slipped up with e.g. a ruler, and the spare pockets placed in sequence.
- drywipe magnet board, 30 x 40 cm - the slippery surface aids in sliding the pockets of each week row up in one go.
tickler calendar for the slip method
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts