new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Head of The Lake Community Church (Mission Hall) c1889 | by Madam48
Back to group

Head of The Lake Community Church (Mission Hall) c1889

This lovely little church was built by William Valpy on his Rees Valley Property in 1889. It was moved to its present site in the Glenorchy township at the head of Lake Wakatipu in 1957.

The building has always been known as the "Mission Hall" because of its anticipated use by the Salvation Army.

447 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on September 9, 2014