new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
East Middle Patent School | by donsutherland1
Back to photostream

East Middle Patent School

The East Middle Patent School, a one-room schoolhouse, was built around 1900 in Armonk, New York after the first schoolhouse had burned down. It was closed in 1962. It was moved seven miles from its original location and restored by the North Castle Historical Society. The East Middle Patent School is one of the sites encompassed in Armonk's Bedford Road Historic District, which is listed in the National Register of Historic Places--April 27, 2009

1,439 views
0 faves
3 comments
Taken on April 27, 2009