Day 16 -What You're Reading
1. Sunsets are my favourite point in the day. When I can, I watch the sun go down. When I was on holiday in Thailand, all the little huts we stayed in were on this hill overlooking the ocean so I could just sit and watch the sunset over the ocean.
2. I HAVE THIS WARBURTON'S BREAD WHICH IS SO NICE AND I HAVE IT TOASTED ALL THE TIME.
3. I have these obsessions with book series, particularly The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Twilight so WOO GO BOOKS YAY.
4. I finally found a prom dress that I really like and I don't care what people say about it, as long as I look nice in it idc what the haterz think.
5. I have my English narrative exam on Monday, boo. But I'm really looking forward to it as my writing is one of the only things I take pride in.
6. I love art, even though I don't always like what I do and I sit on a table with people who are amazing at it :( although, I think my final piece is coming along quite well, I just want to finish it :)
7. I hate school. I hate it and I would say that I hate most of the people in it.
8. I got some really dodgy stares while doing this, as the dandelion patch was right next to the road and everyone walking/driving past was like 'why is this odd child crouching in some dandelions?'
9. I haven't been sleeping, TV is interesting. I really wanted to go to sleep early tonight but my friend wants me to watch Saw IV with her so bleh.
10. I'm starting to go to the gym on Friday, and I'm really looking forward to it.
11. I'm glad I have some friends who I can talk to about everything and anything.
12. I've watched nearly all of season 3 of Glee.
13. And I think I've cried at every episode. For no reason at all. And this is at like half past 1 in the morning so I have to sob really quietly.
14. Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Fanfiction.net and Wattpad are the sites I visit EVERY DAY. Without them, idk what I would do on the internet, seriously.
15. My dad bought me a remote for my camera yesterday, YAY. He's so much more co-operative when he's away.
16. My dad's in Venezuela at the minute, he's there until August so we might go out to somewhere near there in the holidays.
17. England SUCKS at the minute, EVERYONE I like is touring in America and booo. :(
18. I am rediscovering my love for Two Door Cinema Club :D
19. I love High School Musical. When everyone goes out, I put it on and dance and sing around the living room like a loon:D
20. I have to finish drafting my English story, bye! <3