Week in Review Feb 2-8
1. Some punchy fun. Just goofin' around with some new Scrabble Tile Knuckle rings. "HAWT DAWG".
2. Cooked up a big feast for my once-a-month dinners I host & cook for a local Teen Challenge group.
3. Baked up some yummy Dreamy Lemon Bars.
4. Ok, so I made them twice during the week. I couldn't get enough of them!
5. Got to work on some new stuff! Ink & marker doodles made into 1" magnets! Whee!
6. Owlies that will soon be pencil toppers/cupcake picks!
7. A mini sweet feast.
8. Dad's birthday was on the 4th! Happy Birthday Pops!
9. So tired from all the late nights of craftin' & custom orders.
10. My favorite little sponge cake with the felt flower embellishment.
11. Sponge cakies!
12. The toothpicks caught my attention when I was working on my teeny tiny cupcakes.
13. Teen tiny cupcakes.