Daimler CVD6, KOM150
This Daimler CVD6, psv chassis number 16910 was built in 1950 for the Birmingham Post & Mail newpaper. It was bodied by Wilsdon of Solihull and equided as a newpaper print shop with its own dark room. It would travel around the Birmingham area to special events and print special edition papers on site.
The picture taken by Ian Dean shows it after being sold on, taken in the 1960s at Eastbourne Coach Station it now appears to be a mobile home (6.5 mpg?)
This interesting vehicle has surrvived and is currently in Coventry.