A friend of mine took this picture of me and my old VW van back in 1990. The van was a Westfalia camper, which was the factory-built camper. It had mostly original paint and was nearly rust-free. I probably shouldn't have sold it.
- Accessory "full length" roof rack available through VW dealers.
- Black rubber bumper guardians were a VW of America accessory.
- Outlet for connecting to A/C power.
- Crank out jalousy windows were standard equipment on Westfalia campers of the era.
- Chrome hubcaps were incorrect for a camper. Campers would have come with gray-painted hubcaps from the factory.
Me and my 1967 VW Camper
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts