full house

    Newer Older

    These are the houses (called the 7 sisters) used in the full house intro www.youtube.com/watch?v=VstP2jqJcQM

    1. sergejespers ages ago | reply

      They're actually called "The Painted Ladies" and appear in just about every movie/tv-show that is filmed in SFO. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painted_Ladies

    2. minorissues ages ago | reply

      IC. That's what the guide said :)

    keyboard shortcuts: previous photo next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts