In Mogoșoaia Palace ,XVII century
Mogoșoaia Palace (in Romanian: Palatul Mogoșoaia, pronounced [paˈlatul moɡoˈʃo̯aja]) is situated about 10 kilometres from Bucharest, Romania. It was built between 1698-1702 by Constantin Brâncoveanu in what is called the Romanian Renaissance style or Brâncovenesc style. The palace bears the name of the widow of the Romanian boyar Mogoș, who owned the land it was built on.
In 1714, august 15, the Prince was beheaded in Istanbul with his four sons (Constantine, Stefan Radu and Matthew 7 years old ), because He did not want to give up on Christianitynot and become Muslims. All are venerated by the Romanian Orthodox Church, as the Holy Martyrs Brâncoveni.