new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
Pittsylvania County Court House | by jimmywayne
Back to photostream

Pittsylvania County Court House

Chatham, Virginia

 

Erected in 1853 after the county seat was removed from Callands. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There are several additions to the backside of the courthouse.

 

Court House Marker:

www.flickr.com/photos/auvet/2024984257/in/photostream/

 

County Marker:

www.flickr.com/photos/auvet/2024984165/in/photostream/

411 views
1 fave
0 comments
Taken on November 11, 2007