*FAL Q2 2014 - the list
I have to start by saying that I don't think I'm going to finish all of these but I'm going to see if I can give it a good go. It'll be good for a laugh at the end of the quarter, if nothing else!
The list is as follows:
1. Hexy quilt - this needs a huge amount of hand quilting (five or six times what I've already done) but it would be nice to make progress on it.
2. Christmas Cherry (pattern by Sarah Fielke www.lecien.co.jp/en/hobby/patterns/img/st_ives.pdf) - I need to join the other six points to their background triangles and then attach them all to the centre. Then add rows top and bottom to make it oblong rather than square. I'd quite like to have the top finished by the end of the quarter. Or at least have the giant star pieced together!
3. Shawl (www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/leaf-evolution-shawl) - I need to join in another ball of yarn (crochet cotton - Katia Jaipur) and then make a start on the edging charts. Oh, and block it! A potential finish, I think!
4. Sewing machine cushion - this needs a border or two (got to find the right fabric!) and then making up into a cushion. I hope to finish this by the end of the quarter.
5. DP quilt - this needs about eight times as many lines quilting on it as it has at the moment and then possibly piping before binding. I hope to made great strides in the quilting but probably won't finish it!
Linking up with Katy www.the-littlest-thistle.com/2014/04/finish-along-quarter...