Tuna Pancakes and Saute Mushroom side dish.
I find non-MSG Can of Tuna today in supermarket. The first thing come to my mind not Tuna Salad or Tuna Sandwich, but Maangchi's Chamchijeon! so I did cooked it. My Lil Bro said it taste like gyoza (maybe because the sesame oil). But still everybody love it.
Here the recipe: www.maangchi.com/recipe/tuna-pancakes
Saute Mushroom side dish:
- campignon mushrooms
- olive oil
- little bit of garlic
- 2 or 3 tbs soy sauce
- 1 or 2 tbs sugar
- salt & pepper
- cooking sake or wine.
1. mince the garlic and slice the mushroom thinly.
2. heat the olive oil or you can use butter if you want.
3. add the garlic, after a few seconds, add the mushroom.
4. saute the mushroom few minutes and add cooking sake or wine.
5. when the sake evaporated, add soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
6. when the mushroom cooked and became darker, that's mean our side dish is done. Enjoy~