Dennis and I went for a hike last weekend near Lorne, Victoria, Australia and I stopped to take some photos of some mushrooms. I turned around and saw this little fellow less than a meter away from me! Fortunately he was very still and I managed to get some photos of him.
01. My partner and I are sold our house at the end of last year and we're currently travelling around Australia in our campervan.
02. Dennis and I celebrated our 15th anniversary this year on the 25th April which is ANZAC day in Australia.
03. The name on my birth certificate is William, but as a child I was called Billy and most of the time I introduce myself as Bill. I like all three versions :)
04. I've been to Egypt, Israel/Palestine, Jordan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, USA and Japan over the years.
05. At the top of my list of places I want to visit in the future include Easter Island, Peru, South Africa and then the rest of the world!
09. I love good coffee. I'm a coffee snob :)
10. I'm going to buy my first ever Apple Macbook Pro today. Yes, I've been drawn over to the dark side LOL. I can't wait to pick it up this afternoon!