Custom zombies for my entry for the Bricks of the Dead - 16 x 16 Challenge.
Like many of you know, the original LEGO® zombies from series 1 are quite expensive. I’ve been lucky enough to buy quite a lot when they came out, but I used most of them for my ‘Shaun of the Dead’ MOC.
I neither wanted to take it apart, nor wanted to pay a fortune for new zombies, so I decided to create my own. Regular stickers, like the ones I used to the hero’s costumes, are too thick. You can clearly see the edges and hairpieces won’t fit anymore.
I tried something new (okay, new for me) and bought waterslide decal paper. Then I designed some custom faces based on the original zombie and voilà, my little army was ready.
I flirt with the idea of selling them (after I created some custom bodies).