Below the tower
Below the tower, inside St. Laurence`s Parish Church, Ludlow, England.
The Tower of St. Laurence's is one of the first things a visitor to Ludlow notices. In its present form the church has stood in the centre of Ludlow for some 550 years. The written record of a parish church on the same site goes back over 800 years to 1199.