The "Anglo- Norman style" stone doorway arch of St Mary`s Church, Batsford, near Moreton in Marsh, England.
St. Mary's Batsford is part of the Batsford Estate, which includes the House and well-known Arboretum.
The church is probably the third on the present site. The first church was medieval, the second, built in a classical style in 1774, and the third and present church built in 1861-1862 through the generosity of Hon. Frances Mitford in Anglo-Norman style.