New Year, New Computer
It's been a long time coming. My computer I've been using I built back in 2012 and it was just getting slower and slower with all the newest software updates. It was fine for gaming but I don't game often, I mainly only do photo editing and video editing.
I never seen Lightroom run this fast before....
Specs for my nerd photography friends here on Flickr:
- Fractal Design Meshify C
- Intel i5 9600K overclocked to 5ghz
- Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16gb 3200mhz RAM
- Samsung 850 500GB EVO SSD (soon to upgrade to NVMe)
- 4TB of Storage (dual drives in mirror for backup)
- EVGA GTX 1060 6G SSC Video Card
- Seasonic Focus + GOLD 650 Watt fully modular PSU
- Hyper 212 Evo Black Edition
- Be Quiet! Silent Wings 3 High Speed 140mm PWM Intake Fans.
My best build to date! Love it.