- Put a headlight brick here insead, the smeway I did on my panzer 38(t) - Panzy boe
- This shoul be one brick wider on both sides:P - Panzy boe
- you should bring the middle part down a plate - LegoUli
- AHHH!! - 21stpanzerdivision
- At least he isn't basing it on your tanks... - Panzy boe
- I used IRL pics to this...but Panzy helped me with some stuff.
- Lmfao! - =DoNe=
- LMAO block that doylemwiththepricks perma - Project Azazel
- Agreed! - Panzy boe
- Wow, I feel like a total asshole. What I said was pretty wrong, it seemed a lot more stupid after looking back at my comments. I made a comment without really knowing the whole picture. I was a huge jerk for being insulting. I'm sorry for that, so please forgive me. :( - -ThatGuyWithTheBricks-
- Everyone uses this...
- Because it looked good.
- Using cheese slopes as front?
- Are you serious? I don't want my tank look fat. It was a good idea, but not inspired by Panzy. I know he did it, but I've always wanted to do this.
- Only one who have right to ´claim´ credit for it is PA. - =DoNe=
- I uses it, i came up with it myself (lol i don´t wnat to offend you with those tags Panzy) - =DoNe=
- Mine PA or wait, the rest of hte lego ww2 comnunity! - =DoNe=
- So true, nobody have ever putted cheese slopes on the front of a tank >.> - =DoNe=
- Nobody wins this - =DoNe=
- Bullshit - =DoNe=
- Nobody can claim credit for it. - =DoNe=
- PA's gun matlet. - Panzy boe
- In this case, nobodys ide. - =DoNe=
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts