Troxy, Limehouse, E1
A large venue near the end of Commercial Rd, in glorious 30s art deco style. It was originally opened as a cinema in 1933, closing in 1960, and was latterly a bingo hall until 2006. (The presence of a pub next door called The Brewery Tap hints that there was once a brewery, the Commercial Brewery, on this site.)
Address: 490 Commercial Road.
Former Name(s): The Troxy Cinema.