- Think you have enough? :D - Wafflebottom
- one of those "found it in a pickabrick wall" moments that I didn't really think through. It happens pretty much every time I visit the wall.
- I understand. I have about twice this many now. - The Magic Tuba Pixie
- Holes or studs that is the question...;-) - John Lamarck
- Holes, and this is sweet ordnance - Karf Oohlu
- The nose cone is perfect - Lego Pilot
- i'd rather choose studs (filling the holes with technic half pins). - John Lamarck
- I just didn't want them to be any thicker than they already are. I will give it a try though.
- nice solution here! - J.Stan.
- space shuttle? - J.Stan.
- shuttle adventure, I have one too - Lego Pilot
- studs facing inwards ? - Lego Pilot
- Is this part filled in or is it hallow? - GreekCharioteer
- I really want to get shuttle adventure. - GreekCharioteer
- How did you get so organized? Did you collect all these pieces or did you buy them in bulk so you don't have to sort them. - Pilot Builder
- Clever tile storage. - Dave Shaddix
← previous photo
→ next photo
L view in light box
< scroll film strip left
> scroll film strip right
? show all shortcuts