What's in my Ed Hardy Bag?
What're you looking at here?
James Bond valued something not just for its appearance but also for its utility. My bag has that combination of looks and brains that would make Bond smile and raise an eyebrow, to shine at an embassy party or speed safely through a car chase.
A look at what can usually be found in my bag:
- Apple iPad 2 white & latest iPad (3) black
- old (MCMLXVI) bible
- latest book Dutch architect Wiel Arets with a timeline of ideas, articles & interviews
- rare Ray-Ban sunglass case 50th anniversary 1937-1987
- sunglasses "The general" 24k gold limited edition Ray-Ban 50th anniversary released in 1987
- Gold Card
- Royal Dutch Classiccar Clubmember card
- In-Ear headphone
- Tech Deck Fingerboard
- Porsche Design Classic Line 2 2.0 key case H6
- Porsche Crest key
This photo is taken with my old iPhone 4 (therefore picture iPhone not included).
So, this is my every day travel kit. It is big enough to carry what I need. Possibly more importantly, it forces me to choose the things that I truly need in my daily kit and not the things that I might need. This bit of discipline is a good thing for me. My Ed Hardy Bag that is all about on what I need and not what I don’t.
Sounds like the perfect bag to bring out my inner secret agent...