LUXURY and SUSTAINABILITY
LUXURY needn't equal size. In Europe we are willing to pay a considerable premium to have the luxuries from the larger cars we're giving up with the smaller (MORE SMILES PER GALLON) ones we're adopting.
The question is, just how much are you willing to pay?
Will brown be the color that we will see on the highways next years? My new MINI in a trendy HOT CHOCOLATE METALIC - built at Oxford in WEEK 17 - shows that an earthy tone go well together with a premium hatchback. Looking at the color trend reports it becomes clear that SUSTAINABILITY has entered a new stadium of acceptance. The best examples can be found in the trending colors for the automotive industry. After a revival of the color white it is now time for brown.
Did you know that in Germany already 12% of new cars is brown?
LUXURY and SUSTAINABILITY are no longer strangers!
Of course, you can configure your 'custom built' MINI (>10 million combinations): www.mini.com
- Model MINI [R56]
- Body Hot Chocolate metallic [A88]
- Roof Hot Chocolate metallic 
- Mirror Caps in Chrome 
- Carbon Black interior [4CU]
- 17" Conical Spoke Alloy Wheels, 205/45 R 17 [2GD]
- Black bonnet stripes 
- Rear Spoiler 
- Sport button [4UF]
- Front fog lights 
- Rain Sensor and Auto Headlights 
- Airconditioning 
- On-board Computer 
- Leather-trimmed, sport steering wheel 
- Multi-function steering wheel with cruise control 
- Velours foot mats 
- Front seat armrest with Wi-Fi Hotspot installed via the snap-in adapter in the centre console 
- Chrome-Line Exterior  and Interior Trim 
- White Turn-Signal Lights 
- MINI Tender Loving Care (free maintenance 5 years or 80,000km) [price € 249,00]
Ultimate hi-fi sound and high-end communication:
# Voice control 
# Radio MINI Visual Boost [6FP]
# Hands-free-system Bluetooth and USB/iPod interface [6NE]
# iPhone Snap-in adapter [AFS]
# iPhone 4 Y-cable interface 
# Audiofiles on mobile phone [6NF]
# MINI Connected [6NM]
# MINI Navigation System (with full map) [6UM]