All By Myself
Multnomah Lodge a.k.a. Mist Lodge
Recipe for chimney reclaimed by the woods.
1. Build a Lodge - a stone in ground reads 1916
2. Watch the roof collapse due to heavy snowfall in the 1920 / 1921 winter.
3. Rebuild the lodge.
4. Watch the lodge burn to the ground in 1929. Dancing or weeping during the fire are optional but not necessary to the recipe.
5. Take hint and do not rebuild lodge.
6. Do nothing for 80 plus years and the forest takes back what it can.
For the flickr group 112 pictures in 2012. No. 78 Hard or Tough