Palace Theatre, Tottenham

Built in 1908, it was a live theatre (architects Wylson & Long). It became a full time cinema from November 1924. The projection box was on the stage, resulting in rear projection system. Closed as a cinema by the Rank Organisation in June 1969, it became a bingo club until 1996. Since then it has become a church known as the Palace Cathedral. Listed Grade II Building

1,404 views
1 fave
6 comments
Taken on September 7, 2004