Astoria Finsbury Park Proscenium Sept 1930

The two lion figures sitting on top of the 'barley sugar' columns on each side of the proscenium were removed when the theatre became the Rainbow Theatre in the 1970's. Banks of speakers for the rock concerts took their place and they have now been lost.

2,806 views
1 fave
0 comments
Uploaded on March 10, 2006