'The Corner' in downtown State College circa 1895. Located directly across College Avenue from Penn State's main gate and known then as The Nittany Inn, the location was a popular gathering spot for the students,staff and faculty at the relatively new Penn State College.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts