Prior to 1940 Allen Street continued through Penn State's main gate at the intersection of College Ave. Today, an iron gate and sidewalks replace the original street. This photo of the main gates and Allen Street running through the University Park campus was taken circa. 1924.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts