The modern day Old Main, renovated to its current appearance in 1929, during a quiet morning in January prior to the start of the 2012 spring semester. To the left, construction work is being done near Davey Laboratory. To the right of Old Main is Chandlee Laboratory, bulit in 1964 on the site of the original Ladies Cottage.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts