Carnegie Building on Penn State's University Park campus was built through a donation from industrialist Andrew Carnegie and was dedicated on November 18, 1904. The building originally served as Penn State's library until 1940 replacing the overflowing first campus library housed in Old Main. Through the years the facility has been home to Penn State's School of Journalism as well as the Daily Collegian. Currently it is occupied by Penn State's College of Communications. Carnegie Building celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2004.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts