Carnegie Building on Penn State's University Park campus was built through a donation from industrialist Andrew Carnegie and was dedicated on November 18, 1904. The building originally served as Penn State's library until 1940. Through the years the facility has been home to Penn State's School of Journalism as well as the Daily Collegian. Currently it is occupied by Penn State's College of Communications. This photo from Penn State University Archives reflects the last phases of construction of the building, circa 1904.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts