Carnegie Construction OLD
Carnegie Building on Penn State's University Park campus was built through a donation from industrialist Andrew Carnegie and was dedicated on Novermber 18, 1904.. The building originally served as Penn State's library until 1940. Through the years the facility has been home to Penn State's School of Journalism as well ast the Daily Collegian. Currently it is occupied by Penn State's College of Communications. This photo from Penn State University Archives reflects the last phases of construction of the building circa. 1904.