The bell from the USS Pennsylvania is on display outside Wagner Building on Penn State's University Park campus. The 'Pennsy' was dry-docked at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, and was one of the first United States ships to return fire during the attack. Wagner Building is home to Penn State's ROTC programs.
This photo also appears in
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous photo → next photo L view in light box F favorite < scroll film strip left > scroll film strip right ? show all shortcuts