new icn messageflickr-free-ic3d pan white
St. Abbs Head Light | by Bob G2007
Back to photostream

St. Abbs Head Light

Built by the Stevenson's in 1862 the Fog Horn was added about 15 years later but was decommissioned in 1987. The light was automated in 1993 and stands 68 metres above the sea

137 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on June 22, 2016